Please click on the links below to view preliminary versions of the cycling and racing kit. This is NOT our final version but will give you a good idea of what they will look like.
Disclaimer: The design (especially sponsor logos placement and design) may change!
YOU NEED TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW
We are putting the finishing touches on the Santa Barbara Triathlon Club Cycling and Race Kits. We have decided to go with Louis Garneau as our clothing company this year. They offer very high quality clothing at a reasonable cost. Hopefully we will have a final version of the kit posted here soon. To place your order please follow these steps:
- Pay your membership dues (A $30 clothing credit is included in your membership dues). Click "Join Us" above to download the membership application. You may drop them off at or mail them to Hazard's Cyclesport: 110 Anacapa St., Santa Barbara, CA 93101
- Download and print the clothing order form here: Clothing Order Form 2011
- Go to Hazards and try on the "Fit Kit". Samples of all available styles and sizes are there for you to try on so that you can decide what to order. Note womens cycling shorts are not currently there (we should have them early next week). Women should order cycling shorts one size larger then the corresponding men's cycling short. For example a Mens Small = a Womens Medium.
- Fill out the clothing order form and write a check for the corresponding amount made out the the Santa Barbara Triathlon Club. You can leave the application and a check with Bruce at Hazards or mail it to John Nelson (his address is on the clothing order form).
- If you do not place your order by Feb 23rd you will not have any clothing for the first half of the season. We will do one reorder this year but do not expect the second round to be available before the end of July!!
- The reorder may not include many items due to minimums not being met. NOW is the time to get anything that you really want this year.
- The prices of the reorder will be higher because LG's prices go up as quantities go down.
- The Arm Warmers and Leg Warmers will be the same carbon blue as the uniforms and will match the kit very nicely. These will most likely not be available for reorder.
-Email us with any questions!