Reef & Run returns on Thursday, June 24th! We are so excited to return to the beach and hope that you are too.
But Reef & Run also needs our assistance. Volunteers are needed for the following positions:
- 3 people to set up (EZ up tents, banners, band stage and sound equipment) 4:30 to 5:30 p.m.
- 1 person to pick up and deliver hot chocolate (provided by Chad's, formerly Sambo's)
- Free parking space to anyone who volunteers for 3 or more weeks
- 2 people to serve beer - start at 7:00 p.m.
- 2 people to serve cocoa - start at 7:00 p.m.
- 3 people to tear down (EZ up tents, banners, band stage and sound equipment - starting at roughly 8:30 - 9:00 p.m.for about 45 minutes)
- FREE PARKING TO ANYONE WHO VOLUNTEERS FOR THE ENTIRE SEASON
The set up and tear down positions are the hardest to fill.
NEW: Signup online here
OR: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up at the volunteer list at the clothing table.