Things you wish you new for your first Triathlon? This weekend is UCSB Triathlon Kendra's Race. Here is words of wisdom from those who want to see you succeed!
- Set a GOAL and make a Plan...... & see Kyle for the details, Kyle Visin
- Label your bags with Swim, Bike, Run (that's 3 bags), and pack accordingly - makes transition easy, Zack Bertges
- SMILE alot. No one really cares about YOUR TIME (unless you pass them) but you will look really GOOD in the PICTURES, Mike Simpson
- TEST your "GEAR" before race day, not on race day. You will be able to work out the "kinks", Carlos Gonzalez
- Don't over eat before the race. If you aren't having fun, at least laugh at yourself, Jerry Jackintell
- (bonus tip!) Have FUN, Rosie Thompson