YOU NEED TO PLACE YOUR ORDER NOW
The 2013 Club Kits will be identical to 2012. Once again we are excited that we are able to offer very high quality clothing at a reasonable cost. To place your order please follow these steps:
- Pay your membership dues (A $30 clothing credit is included in your membership dues).
- Download and print the clothing order form here: Clothing Order Form 2013
- Go to Hazards and try on the “Fit Kit”. Starting February 8th samples of all available styles and sizes are there for you to try on so that you can decide what to order.
- Catalog can also be downloaded for additional viewing: Louis Garneau Custom Clothing Catalog
- Fill out the clothing order form and write a check for the corresponding amount made out the the Santa Barbara Triathlon Club. You can leave the application and a check with Bruce at Hazards or mail it to Bill Kelly (his address is on the clothing order form).
- If you do not place your order by Feb 17th you will not have any clothing for the first half of the season. We will do one reorder this year but do not expect the second round to be available before the end of July!!
- The reorder may not include many items due to minimums not being met. NOW is the time to get anything that you really want this year.
- The prices of the reorder may be higher because LG’s prices go up as quantities go down.
- The Arm Warmers and Leg Warmers will be the same carbon blue as the uniforms and will match the kit very nicely. These will most likely not be available for reorder.
-Email us with any questions!