The Santa Barbara Triathlon Club is for multi-sport athletes of all abilities. Whether your goal is to complete your first sprint triathlon or the Hawaii Ironman, we train, race, offer encouragement, but most of all, have FUN! We work, play, and train in the beautiful coastal city of Santa Barbara, California.
Come visit us at our next meeting or join us on a training ride!
Upcoming Club Events
Jun 26 all-day
18th annual Breath of Life Ventura Triathlon/Relay will be held on Sunday, June 26, 2016 at Ventura Harbor, Ventura, CA. All proceeds from this charity event will go towards the improvement of treatment facility at local hospitals supporting children diagnosed with Primary Immunodeficiency (PI). We encourage athletes to perform their own fundraising in support of this cause.
Post Race Party: After the race plan on hanging out for the party and enjoy the hosted Barbecue, Beer Garden (21 and older participants) Food Fair and music. This party is our way of thanking everyone for helping the Dina LaVigna Breath of Life Fund.
• Fast, flat and scenic course
• Timing chips for all racers
• Post Race BBQ
• Beer Garden for all participants ages 21 and over
• USAT sanctioned race
• USAT Southwest Region Talent ID Series event
Sprint/Relay (Swim 750m, Bike 20.4km, Run 5km)
International/Relay (Swim 1.5km, Bike 40km, Run 10km)
Commemorative awards will be given to the 1st, 2nd and 3rd place finishers in each age group.
Medals for all finishers.
2016 SB Triathlon Sponsors
News & Updates
Train with the Santa Barbara Triathlon Club
- SB Swim Club Masters workouts / Los Banos Del Mar
- Open Water
- Nite Moves / Leadbetter / Wednesday evenings from May to August
- Reef and Run / East Beach / Thursday evenings from June to August
- Ocean Ducks (informal group swims)
- Carpinteria (group swim)
- Carpinteria State Beach Sunday @ 11am off of Ash Ave. (near Linden)
Saturdays, promptly at 8:15am:
- East Beach
- Tucker's Grove
- 1st Saturday #WeAreSBTri Unified Ride
- New Members and New Cyclists Welcome (SAG Support present)
- East Beach and Tucker's regulars, check Website Calendar and ride where the unified group is riding that day.
Monday Night Time Trials
- Every 2nd Monday at 6pm, show up early.
- Free and self-timed.
- For more info visit, mondaynighttimetrial.com
- All levels encouraged and welcome.