The Santa Barbara Triathlon Club is for multi-sport athletes of all abilities. Whether your goal is to complete your first sprint triathlon or the Hawaii Ironman, we train, race, offer encouragement, but most of all, have FUN! We work, play, and train in the beautiful coastal city of Santa Barbara, California.
Come visit us at our next meeting or join us on a training ride!
Upcoming Club Events
Sep 30 – Oct 1 all-day
Cancelled due to extremely low water levels.
On and Off Road Sprint and Olympic Triathlons
Sep 30 @ 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm
Sandy and Elke have more than earned their spots to Kona and we've been itching to celebrate their huge accomplishments this year. Come join us for dinner and a bit about their journey. Dinner and drinks served. Francisco will be cooking up an amazing dinner for us so don’t miss out. Enjoy a few drinks and have a good time! This is one of our favorite events of the year!
Everyone is invited. Contribution is $10. Click the button below to respond and let us know you'll be there.
2016 SB Triathlon Sponsors
News & Updates
Train with the Santa Barbara Triathlon Club
- SB Swim Club Masters workouts / Los Banos Del Mar
- Open Water
- Nite Moves / Leadbetter / Wednesday evenings from May to August
- Reef and Run / East Beach / Thursday evenings from June to August
- Ocean Ducks (informal group swims)
- Carpinteria (group swim)
- Carpinteria State Beach Sunday @ 11am off of Ash Ave. (near Linden)
Saturdays, promptly at 8:15am:
- East Beach
- Tucker's Grove
- 1st Saturday #WeAreSBTri Unified Ride
- New Members and New Cyclists Welcome (SAG Support present)
- East Beach and Tucker's regulars, check Website Calendar and ride where the unified group is riding that day.
Monday Night Time Trials
- Every 2nd Monday at 6pm, show up early.
- Free and self-timed.
- For more info visit, mondaynighttimetrial.com
- All levels encouraged and welcome.