The Santa Barbara Triathlon Club is for multi-sport athletes of all abilities. Whether your goal is to complete your first sprint triathlon or the Hawaii Ironman, we train, race, offer encouragement, but most of all, have FUN! We work, play, and train in the beautiful coastal city of Santa Barbara, California.
Come visit us at our next meeting or join us on a training ride!
Upcoming Club Events
Aug 12 @ 6:00 pm – 8:30 pm
Our August meeting is our annual Bag Stuffing party at Hazards. Come out and help us stuff the race bags with all giveaways so they are ready to pass out at our hometown race, the great Santa Barbara Triathlon.
It’s a fun time and a chance to chat with your friends while providing a community service. And oh yes, for your services you get pizza and beer courtesy of Joe Coito and his heartfelt gratitude for helping him make the Santa Barbara Triathlon possible!
Signed up for Santa Barbara Triathlon yet? Register HERE.
Here's what to expect:
2016 SB Triathlon Sponsors
News & Updates
Train with the Santa Barbara Triathlon Club
- SB Swim Club Masters workouts / Los Banos Del Mar
- Open Water
- Nite Moves / Leadbetter / Wednesday evenings from May to August
- Reef and Run / East Beach / Thursday evenings from June to August
- Ocean Ducks (informal group swims)
- Carpinteria (group swim)
- Carpinteria State Beach Sunday @ 11am off of Ash Ave. (near Linden)
Saturdays, promptly at 8:15am:
- East Beach
- Tucker's Grove
- 1st Saturday #WeAreSBTri Unified Ride
- New Members and New Cyclists Welcome (SAG Support present)
- East Beach and Tucker's regulars, check Website Calendar and ride where the unified group is riding that day.
Monday Night Time Trials
- Every 2nd Monday at 6pm, show up early.
- Free and self-timed.
- For more info visit, mondaynighttimetrial.com
- All levels encouraged and welcome.