The Santa Barbara Triathlon Club is a Roka Team and as such, we have access to deep savings and great sales on Roka wetsuits and other gear.
When Roka created the first Maverick wetsuit six years ago, it was because they fell in love with the sport of triathlon and wanted to Find Faster in pursuit of their former selves. Six years later, they're still on a mission to equip athletes with the best performance gear on the planet, whether it's your first sprint tri or fifth IRONMAN.
With that mission in mind, Roka is celebrating National Triathlon Week with an exclusive offer on tri products, now through 6/30.
Here are the details:
- Save an additional 5% sitewide*, i.e. 30% off
- Save an additional 10% on Maverick Pro II (Men | Women), Maverick Pro II Sleeveless (Men | Women) and Maverick Pro Thermal (Men | Women), i.e. 35% off
- The offer runs through June 30th at Midnight, PDT
As an SBTC member, you can set up your own account with Roka to receive our club discounts. If you've not yet done so, see the details below, set up your account and go shopping!!
Here's how to activate (each club member sets up their own account) ** Note you must be a current SBTC member and logged in to see codes:
- Create an account at roka.com. (Or log in to an existing account if you already have one.)
- Click "ACTIVATE ROKA TEAM ACCOUNT."
- Enter your "team handle" and "team passcode", and submit. The handle and passcode for SB Tri athletes are listed below (you must be a paid member and logged in to see them).
- Team handle:
- Team passcode:
- You'll see a confirmation message showing that you're registered. Now you're done – go get what you need to find faster this year!