March Virtual Meeting
- Zoom line will open at 6 PM
- Social Half Hour from 6 PM - 6:30 PM - we look forward to catching up virtually!
- Meeting begins at 6:30 PM:
- Club Updates
- Featured Speaker: Coach Q&A with Ian Murray
Coach Ian will be addressing YOUR questions, and topics such as:
- What are the best ways to train during the pandemic?
- What will give me the “biggest bang for my buck”: Training by HR, power, pace, or RPE? Will a new bike or bike fit make me faster? What training modalities are best for specific athletes?
- Which metrics are the most important to track?
- I don’t have time to train. What do it do?
If you have any specific questions for Ian, please bring them to the meeting!
Ian Murray has been a full time triathlon coach for over two decades, and is one of only 20 Level 3 USA Triathlon coaches. He's coached thousands of first timers on up to National & World Champions, and has served as the Head Coach of TTS Junior Elite Development Team, Head Coach for U.S. Youth Olympic Team (Nanjing, China 2014, Silver Medal), and served as the lead instructor for USA Triathlon’s Coaching Education Department for a decade. Ian was honored as the U.S. Olympic Committee’s Development Coach of the Year for Triathlon in 2006. He is also a Bike Fit Instructor for both Cannondale’s Guru Academy & F.I.S.T. fit school. Ian is also the co-owner of Slowtwitch Coaching.