Santa Barbara Triathlon Club Membership 2018
Since its re-establishment in 1997, the SB Tri Club has been bringing multi-sport athletes of all levels together. Joining the club is a great way to meet other athletes from your town, train with some of the best coaches in the sport, and socialize along Santa Barbara’s beautiful beaches. The Club welcomes athletes of all abilities, men and women, young, old, dedicated or weekend warrior. We have members who are Ironman age group champions to those who have yet to complete their first sprint triathlon. As a member you’ll enjoy professionally coached group work outs, discounts to local triathlons and select local retailers, SB Tri club gear, and a ton of awesome memories!
We have several club meetings a year along with other great events February through November. Check the website home page for upcoming events! We host several guest speakers, and enjoy food, drink, and fun and a flourishing community!
How to Register for the 2018 Season:
- Go to the registration page
OR If you absolutely must write a check you can fill out the 2018 Membership Application and drop it off or mail it to Hazard's (address on form)
*Membership period begins when you sign up, and ends Dec. 31
2018 Membership Dues Includes:
- Dinner and access to all club meetings, many of which feature guest speakers
- Entry to SB Tri Club social events, clinics and workshops
- Discounts to local shops (Hazard’s Cyclesport, Santa Barbara Running, etc.)
- Free Team SWAG
- Access to group training sessions and weekly coached track workouts (optional extra fee to participate in track workouts)
- Club Mentorship Program