Kyle Visin, Tri Club member and owner of Killer B Fitness, will be conducting a Transition Clinic in conjunction with the Goleta Beach Triathon. The clinic will take place on Saturday, the day prior to the race. Everyone is invited to this free clinic whether you plan to race the Goleta Beach Triathlon or not. Kyle will cover the details listed below and will additionally provide a race specific briefing afterwards.
Transition Clinic – 2:30 pm (Saturday July 29, 2017)
Everything you need to know about having the safest and most efficient transitions.
- Understanding race day flow of traffic
- Setting up your transition area
- What to do before, during, and after T1 (swim to bike) and T2 (bike to run)
- Tips for faster and more efficient transitions
General Information Clinic – 3:00 pm
- Race overview
- New and first time athlete tips and suggestions
- Course analysis and information including transition layout
- USAT rules and regulations including disqualification and penalties
- Question and answer session